1. The Hotel Regulations apply to all persons who stay in Hotel Pankow Berlin and on the Hotel grounds located at Pasewalker Str. 14-15.
2. The Regulations define the scope of services, the responsibility of the Guest and the Hotel and the rules and regulations governing the stay in the Hotel and on the Hotel grounds.
3. The Guest confirms they have familiarized themselves with the Regulations by making an advance payment, making a payment for the total of a hotel stay or by signing the Hotel registration card.
§2 Check in/ Check out/ Prolongation
1. The rooms are available for check in from 2 pm on the day of arrival. If you need an Early Check in please inform us. For an extra price you can check in before 2 pm, if it is possible.
2. On the day of departure we ask our guests to vacate their room by 11 am.
3. Inform us if you want to have a Late Check out until maximum 2 pm. You will have to pay for this extra. If you want to stay after 2 pm you will have to pay full price for the next day.
§3 Booking and registration at the hotel
1. The Guest is registered at the Hotel upon showing their ID with a photograph to the reception staff and singing hotel registration card. The Hotel assures identification documents of the Guest are neither photocopied nor scanned.
2. The Hotel may refuse accommodation to a Guest who was in gross breach of the Hotel Regulations during their previous stay.
3. The Hotel may refuse accommodation to a Guest who is under the influence of alcohol, abusive substances, or who displays violent verbal or physical behaviour.
1. Please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Hotel. All our rooms are non-smoking areas. Ashtrays are provided in front of the Hotel entrance area and on the terrace. If you do not adhere this rule you will be charged a fee of 50.00 €.
§5 Liability of the Hotel
1. The Hotel is liable only for property entrusted to the Hotel for safe keeping.
2. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse safekeeping of property of high value, high amount of money, objects which can not be placed in the safe deposit box.
3. The Hotel shell not be held liable for damage or loss to a car or any other vehicle which belongs to the Guest parked outside the Hotel grounds. The Hotel shall not be held liable for property left in the car parked in the Hotel grounds.
§6 Liability of the Guest
1. Children under 12 years old shall be under continuous care of their legal guardians. Legal guardians shall be held liable for damage suffered as a result of the activity of the children.
2. The Guest shall be held fully liable for all and any damage to the furnishing or technical amenities of the Hotel suffered by their fault or by fault of their visitors. The Hotel is authorised to debit the credit card of the Guest for damage suffered also after Check out.
§7 Night quit time
1. Night quit time is from 10 pm until 7 am.
§8 Hotel room
1. Due to fire safety the use of appliances in the hotel room which are not part of the furnishing is strictly prohibited. The provision does not apply to chargers and adapters of electronic devices.
2. Any changes to the hotel furnishing needs to be agreed with the hotel staff.
§9 Age of the guests
1. Children under 16 years old can check in and stay in our hotel with their legal guardians only.
2. Children between 16 and 18 years old need permission from parents and copy of pass of one of the parent. Pass copy will not be copied or scanned.